According to the 2021 State of SaaSOps Report, most businesses use approximately 110 software as a service (SaaS) apps to run their business. Having these apps “talk” to each other and share data improves business productivity and efficiency. The new Zapier and Webhooks integrations for Broadvoice do just that, connecting call data from cloud based phone systems to other business apps so you can automate repetitive sales and support tasks and improve processes, productivity, and profitability.
Leveraging b-hive Call Data Using Zapier
Your Broadvoice b-hive call data offers a wealth of information if you can tap into its potential. This is where the Zapier integration comes in, acting as a kind of middleman to transfer the specified b-hive call data and triggering actions in other apps to automate workflows.
With Zapier, Broadvoice b-hive can quickly connect to more than 5,000 commercial apps commonly used in the day-to-day operations of businesses. Zapier is included with b-hive pro seats and above at no additional cost.
Here are some examples of how Zapier can help improve productivity and workflows:
- Log calls into a spreadsheet such as Google Sheets in real-time
- Archive call recordings into a storage account like Dropbox
- Transfer call logs to a CRM such as Microsoft Dynamics
- Generate a lead in a marketing automation system like HubSpot when a call is missed
- Automatically email a designated party when a call is missed
- Send a message to a shared channel in a collaboration platform like Slack when a support call is missed
Using b-hive’s Zapier integration is easy. You simply set up the data transfers or trigger actions (called “Zaps”) in the b-hive portal using the simple drag-and-drop interface — no coding required. Zaps can be built at the user or account levels, providing endless customization opportunities.
Leveraging b-hive Call Data Using Webhooks
Webhooks fill in the gaps left by Zapier, enabling data sharing on nearly any app. Webhooks are customized “call-backs” between applications that allow new data to be pushed automatically to the designated app.
Here are some use cases that demonstrate how automatic data transfers can improve your sales and support processes:
- Pharmacies receiving prescriptions via fax can automatically save them to their pharmacy management system.
- Insurance adjusters can have photos sent via SMS automatically save to a hard drive for record retention.
- Legal offices can automatically send call recordings to a specified storage location to satisfy regulatory compliance requirements.
- A sales manager can store and analyze call detail records (CDRs) for the sales team.
Configuring Webhooks is easy, and any b-hive user with access to the admin interface can set them up. Your internal IT team simply codes the receiving application to receive the specified data. Once enabled, Webhooks eliminate the need to constantly check for new information — either manually or with an application. Webhooks are executed at the account level and are included with all b-hive seats.
How Your Business Benefits from b-hive’s Zapier and Webhooks Integrations
Zapier and Webhooks integrations help you unlock the power of your communications data so your business can reach its full potential. With these integrations, you can:
- Streamline your business by eliminating the need for manual data entry
- Create workflow efficiencies
- Ensure timely follow-ups
- Improve productivity
- Reduce the IT costs required to build code-heavy integrations
- Increase revenue with automated sales processes
Contact us to learn how you can unlock the power of your call data with Broadvoice b-hive Zapier and Webhooks integrations.