LOS ANGELES – September 6, 2018
Broadvoice®, an award-winning provider of hosted voice, unified communications (UC) and SIP Trunking services for businesses, has launched its Public Sector Program (PSP) to assist channel partners with selling into government, education and not-for-profit organizations.
Broadvoice has extensive experience serving public sector agencies and institutions, as well as on-staff experts who understand the requirements, mandates, resource challenges and procurement processes that are specific to the public sector.
The new PSP program allows partners to leverage Broadvoice’s public sector expertise and resources to more effectively pursue these accounts and earn their business. PSP partner resources include:
- Training on public sector agency needs;
- Marketing collateral targeted to public sector buyers;
- Lead sharing with partners;
- RFP tools, assistance and support; and
- Technical response assistance.
The PSP program allows partners to approach the public sector market through:
- Broadvoice’s authorized vendor status with NASPO ValuePoint, a cooperative that many state agencies use to skip the time-consuming bid process and go directly to purchasing of battle-tested solutions with optimal pricing, terms and favorable conditions; and
- Broadvoice Direct Government Sales Program, which is designed for competitive bids.
With either approach, partners will provide public sector organizations with:
- competitive pricing and equipment tailored to meet their specific cloud solutions needs;
- payment options including credit (purchase) cards and lease programs; and
- a dedicated Broadvoice government specialist to coordinate all aspects of their purchase.
“We created the Broadvoice Public Sector Program so we could team with our sales partners to aggressively pursue sales of our cloud communications services within government agencies, which make up the largest vertical in the U.S.. The time is right — the federal government has mandated a cloud-first strategy that incentivizes public-sector agencies to adopt modern cloud capabilities as a subscription service. We’re really excited about this program and its potential for our partners.”
Tessley Smith, Vice President of Channel
Broadvoice simplifies communications for small and medium businesses (SMBs) by combining powerful cloud PBX, UC and collaboration features with virtual call center in one award-winning Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) platform that delivers enterprise-class features at affordable rates. The platform is connected to Broadvoice’s secure, redundant network and hosting infrastructure, enabling SMBs to connect with customers securely anytime, anywhere and with any device. Broadvoice is ranked in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America. Visit Broadvoice.com to learn more.
Marketing Production Manager