The spike in work-from-home models led to an increased need for unified communications (UC) and collaboration tools and platforms. Recent data indicates that this trend continues even as the COVID-19 pandemic is downgraded and work life (mostly) returns to normal.
Two separate sources show that the global markets for unified communications and collaboration continue to grow at a fast pace:
- Fortune Business Insights estimates the market will grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17.7 percent in the next seven years, increasing from $71.26 billion in 2023 to $222.61 billion by 2030.
- Markets and Markets projects a CAGR of 13 percent in the next five years, rising from $76.7 billion in 2022 to $141.6 billion by 2027.
During the pandemic, many companies struggled to find UC and collaboration apps that could seamlessly integrate into existing platforms and workflows. Thankfully, many of these glitchy, stand-alone apps have been replaced with smarter, all-in-one platforms that make collaborating easy. In fact, Broadvoice continues to innovate and update its proprietary Broadvoice b-hive UCaaS platform so that our partners can deliver solutions that meet and exceed the evolving needs of business and IT decision-makers and their users.
Enhancements for Businesses Decision-Makers
Many UC market analysts agree that business decision-makers have increasingly higher expectations for their communications systems. Their platforms must facilitate interactions between employees and customers while also acting as hubs for secure, collaborative workflows.
As a Broadvoice partner, you can meet both requirements with b-hive Communicator. Here’s how:
- Integrations. b-hive recently added Zapier and Webhooks integrations, which enable clients to unlock the power of their call data by leveraging the capabilities of other apps. They can even add communications to necessary workflows between applications.
- Security. With crucial communications, collaboration, and applications tied to clients’ UC platforms, it’s important to ensure that these platforms are reliable and secure. Broadvoice guarantees always-on service thanks to its proprietary platforms and systems that feature high standards of reliability and security. We host our platform in secure data centers to safeguard our systems and clients’ communications with advanced cybersecurity solutions and processes. We also continually test our data protection and business continuity plans to ensure they’re always working.
Upgrades for Users
Broadvoice strives to continually improve the user experience so that Communicator is easy to use and intuitive for new and existing users. Case in point, we’re introducing enhancements to the Broadvoice b-hive Communicator, which combines call, text, chat, and video conference into an all-in-one, easy-to-use app. We’ve added several robust features over the last two years, and now Communicator is even easier to use with an updated user interface (UI) and improved user experience (UX).
Improved readability and accessibility. When users juggle conversations with multiple teammates across different channels, they need easy access to controls and content at a glance, whether on a full-size desktop screen, laptop, or mobile app. With that in mind, we’ve redesigned Communicator for readability and accessibility, improving the overall user experience. The new Communicator app now features:
- A new white background, colors, and icons.
- A navigation bar with titles and more visible icons.
- Larger icons for user presence (status).
- A more readable typography.
- Highly visible buttons for quick access to favorite features like call, chat, and video.
Consistent UX across device types and screen sizes. Communicator is an ideal app for a variety of work models — in-office, work-from-home, and on-the-go. The improved UX is more responsive across all screen sizes, including desktops, laptops, and mobile phones.
Enhanced chat experience, coming soon. Later this summer, we will launch improved chat capabilities in Communicator, making it easier than ever for users to upgrade an individual chat to a group chat using the “Start a Group Chat” button, and users will be able to pin chats for follow-up or later reference.
Pro users will automatically get access to these features — and others — as we continue to innovate and update b-hive and the Communicator app.
Broadvoice Is Your UC and Collaboration Partner
Broadvoice is committed to ensuring the b-hive platform is the right choice for your business clients and their users.
Want to see the enhanced Communicator for yourself? Contact your Channel Manager.