By Jason Smith, VP, Sales Engineering
Broadvoice is excited to launch two very competitive offerings for Microsoft Teams Integration: Direct Routing and Direct Routing + UCaaS. These offerings provide a per user model or a blended SIP trunk model.
We’re also offering a hybrid model, allowing customers to use multiple technologies.
- Business communication all in one place, regardless of location.
- Team collaboration and customer calls while on-the-go.
- Reduced desktop and mobile software footprint and management by extending existing Teams application used for internal collaboration and video conferencing with external voice.
- Native MS Teams integration built directly into Teams for simple setup.
- No third-party calling app/softphone required.
- Voice services fully supported by Broadvoice’s 24/7 support center for businesses that require a higher level of service than MS offers.
- Unlimited calling compared to Microsoft’s metered calling plans.
- Powered by Broadvoice’s feature-rich b-hive platform for total reliability and disaster recovery in the case of an MS Teams outage.
- Add-on UCaaS features for the Microsoft Teams environment.
- Both per user and sip trunking options.
- Hybrid deployments that allow the ability to interface with the Broadvoice UCaaS platform, Microsoft Teams and third-party PBX solutions, preventing customers from being tied to one solution.
Microsoft Teams customers will have the ability to place and receive unlimited domestic calls from any workplace, on any device, with a single business phone number—without the need for third-party apps or downloads—using the easily integrated Broadvoice b-hive Virtual Seat or a SIP Trunking model.
Contact your Channel Manager to learn more about these new offerings!