3 Signs You’re Offering Clients Cookie-Cutter Contact Center Solutions
When it comes to clients needing contact center solutions, more than likely you’re serving a range of industries and organizations.
According to Statista, there are 9 distinct industries commonly served by U.S. contact centers, and Site Selection Group estimates U.S. organizations employ approximately 3 million call center agents.
It’s a fact—your telecommunication clients are diverse. Perhaps you fully recognize this, and pride yourself on avoiding a one-size-fits-all philosophy. However, here’s the reality…
When it comes to contact centers, no two clients have the same needs — so be sure your carriers reflect that fact. Even if you have a number of carriers in your arsenal, they may only offer technologies that fit a certain type of client.
Not sure you’re offering cookie-cutter contact center solutions? Here are three telltale signs:
- Your Contact Center Solutions Require Enterprise-Level Investments
Each client has a fixed amount of capital they can invest in contact center technology. And when it comes to small- and medium-sized businesses that sum can vary greatly.
One of the surest signs you lack flexible telecommunication offerings is this: your contact center solutions require an enterprise-level investment from your clients. See if any of these descriptions describe the carriers you offer:
- During contact center sales conversations you discuss investing in hardware such as phone equipment or network cabling.
- To benefit from a contact center, your clients usually need to purchase addition software to support their new technology.
- It usually takes a number of months before your clients experience savings.
This is because your clients are initially recouping from large capital expenditures.
Unless all your clients have deep pockets to cover these costs (yeah, we didn’t think so), you’re probably employing a cookie-cutter strategy.
- Your Contact Center Solutions Don’t Easily Adapt to Client Needs
Flexibility for capital expenditures isn’t the only thing to consider when it comes to offering tailored contact center solutions.
You’ll also want to examine how adaptable your carriers’ technologies and services are after implementation. Once your client installs their contact center solution, that’s not the end of the story.
Consumer demand, business growth, or an internal business model shift can impact your client’s contact center needs—and it’s important to provide solutions that can keep up with these changes.
To reevaluate what you offer, here are a few questions to consider…
- Do your contact center solutions conveniently support company growth? It’s important that your options are scalable and avoid limiting expansion to a certain point.
- Do you offer carriers who make it easy to reduce contact center options should your clients need to downsize?
- If your clients need representatives or technology to meet sudden demand, do your solutions provide instant satisfaction and on-demand accommodation?
Because many technologies claim to be nimble, the key is making sure your carriers don’t create obstacles for a client’s organic growth. If they do, you may be offering a cookie-cutter approach to complex contact center needs.
- Your Contact Center Solutions Don’t Cater to Diverse API Requirements
Another telltale sign of cookie-cutter telecommunications is contact center technology that doesn’t support a variety of API requirements.
No matter what solution your clients chose, more than likely, they’ll have software they want to integrate or advanced features they want to add to your platform.
You can easily spot cookie-cutter contact center solutions by analyzing how they cater to your client’s API needs. You’ll want to pinpoint technology that limits what software your clients can enjoy, so pay special attention to solutions that…
- Only support standard integrations.
- Make integrations difficult.
- Lack an intuitive interface for integrations.
When it comes to contact centers, no two clients have the same needs—so be sure your carriers reflect that fact.
If you’re looking for telecommunications technology that meets diverse client requirements, it’s time you met Broadvoice.
We’ve partnered with Five9 so your clients can gain a full-service contact solution and consolidate their phone and contact center services into a single bill.
On top of that, in our pipeline, we have a proprietary contact center platform that ensures small- to medium-sized businesses can enjoy contact center technology without an enterprise-level investment.
Whether your clients want to integrate their favorite UCaaS applications or scale their contact center representatives, we provide more than flexible technology to delight your customers…we ensure successful implementation.
With Broadvoice at your side, you’ll avoid cookie-cutter contact center solutions, and you’ll build a relationship with a carrier who’s committed to your success after the sale.
Learn more when you contact us online or call us at 866-634-1394.
Be Brilliant About the Way You Connect
Our team loves to talk. Let’s chat about the solution
that’s right for your business.