Title: Business Support Representative Tier 1
Department: Business Support
Percentage of Travel: <15%
Location: Northridge, CA
Reports To: Manager, Business Support
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Are you passionate about creating meaningful connections? Well, we are, too. In fact, we are committed to finding new ways to help people connect with what’s important to them. It starts with the connections we create with each other. Those relationships fuel the innovative tools we build for our partners and customers.
Broadvoice is looking for a Business Support Representative Tier 1 to join our growing team. In this dynamic role, you will provide technical support to business customers via phone, chat and email. If you are passionate about solving problems and want to make an immediate impact on the customer experience, we want to talk to you!
- Serve as a brand ambassador for Broadvoice by knowing our products in and out, living our core values, and delivering a positive customer experience
- Help customers troubleshoot technical issues they encounter while using Broadvoice software and hardware
- Gather customer information via phone to get an understanding of their business needs and establish rapport
- Research, diagnose, and resolve technical hardware and software issues using available resources
- Walk customers through the process of installing software and provisioning and refurbishing hardware
- Send technical documentation to customers
- Accurately process and record transactions using a computer and designated ticket tracking software
- Identify and report bugs, defects and feature requests that will enhance products
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
- Increase personal technical knowledge by reading trade publications, training manuals and diagnostics information and completing courses, when possible
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
What You Bring to The Team:
- A customer-focus
- Basic understanding of networking, IT, internet and computer concepts/technology
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with a strong phone presence
- A track record of success in a customer-facing role
- Strong self-management skills (prioritization, attention to detail, following directions)
- Strong listening and problem-solving skills
- Experience using MS Office tools; technically savvy
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Availability for 40+ hours per week, including potential evenings and/or weekends
- Familiarity with internet connection types, common routers and configurations (Edgewater and SimpleWan), VoIP technologies, Metaswitch, and interpreting SIP signaling a plus!
Broadvoice is a next generation telecommunications company, servicing customers across North America and is driven by its mission of enabling individuals and organizations new and enduring ways to connect with what’s important to them. Broadvoice has been recognized by Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies. Our employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits packages including paid vacation and holidays, 401k matching, professional reimbursement, medical, dental and vision coverage, plus many other perks.
To learn more about us, visit: www.broadvoice.com
Broadvoice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform their job functions. If this position requires travel, you may be required to pass a drug screen. Broadvoice does not sponsor work visas.