Broadvoice is known for offering products and services that make it easy to communicate and collaborate. Broadvoice b-hive Communicator is an all-in-one communication and collaboration app that lets you call, text, video conference, send a fax, and manage your voicemail on one platform from anywhere at any time. As if these features weren’t enough, b-hive Communicator also offers a tool that makes collaborating on projects easier than ever — group chat.
Group chats are a great option when employees need to share information and ideas while working together on projects and initiatives. They can also be used as a shared communication space for employees who share similar interests (for example, a group for employees who share a hobby or an interest in music). By enabling communication and collaboration, group chats can help improve employee efficiency and productivity.
Here are some FAQs about the group chat function in b-hive Communicator.
- Who can use the group chat feature?
- Group chat is available for all b-hive account users.
- Is there an additional fee to use the feature?
- No, group chat is available at no additional cost to b-hive account users.
- Are there any limitations on the number of members in a group chat?
- No, each group chat can support an unlimited number of users.
- Is there a limit to the number of group chats a user can create?
- No, users can create as many group chats as they want.
- What information can group members access/view?
- Once added to a group, users can access all previous messages, phone calls, video and audio conferences, shared files, etc.
- What information can users in a group share with each other?
- Users can share files, set up audio and video conferences, send messages, call each other, and much more.
- Is it easy to join/set up meetings and conferences?
- Yes, you can join a meeting with a simple click of a button.
- What are the usage limits?
- There are no usage limits.
b-hive Communicator makes it easy for your departments, committees, and coworkers to easily and efficiently communicate with each other and collaborate on projects and initiatives.
Want to learn more about the b-hive features you’re missing out on? Check out our Feature Friday webinars.