If the Sipura Web Configuration page does not return to your browser after clicking
the Submit All Changes button:
- Unplug the power to the Adapter.
- Wait 10 seconds, and then plug the power back into the Adapter.
- Repeat steps 3-15 above.
If you are unable to surf the Web or use the BroadVoice Adapter to make/receive
- Confirm your DSL/PPPoE Logon User I.D. and Password with your DSL provider.
- Contact your DSL provider if necessary.
- Repeat steps 4-19 above.
If the yellow STAT light does not stop blinking:
- Power down your PC, the Adapter, and your DSL Modem.
- Wait 60 seconds and then power up your DSL Modem.
- Repeat steps 2-19 above.
If you need additional assistance, our Customer
Support Center is available.