Title: Talent Development Program Manager – Leadership Development & Onboarding
Percentage of Travel: <20%
Location: Northridge, CA
Reports To: Sr. Director, Talent, L&D
FLSA Status: Exempt
Are you passionate about creating meaningful connections? Well, we are, too. In fact, we are committed to finding new ways to help people connect with what’s important to them. It starts with the connections we create with each other. Those relationships fuel the innovative tools we build for our partners and customers.
Broadvoice is looking for a Talent Development Program Manager to join our growing team. In this dynamic role, you are responsible for designing, developing and delivering learning and organizational development programs, classes, events, experiences and initiatives. You will lead efforts to deliver enterprise-wide leadership programs and create and deploy brilliant onboarding experiences. If you are a key-influencer with a high degree of creativity and initiative, we want to talk to you!
- Design, develop and deploy the company’s onboarding, professional development and leadership development programs
- Conduct skills, personality and career assessments and assist employees in developing internal career pathing plans
- Maintain catalog of existing content and improve the learning experience for employees across all levels with ongoing enhancements and updates
- Develop new content, courses, programs and create learning tools and resources to support on-the-job learning
- Serve as an administrator for Broadvoice’s learning management system and manage the ongoing execution of Broadvoice Academy’s synchronous and asynchronous classes, courses, sessions and lessons
- Storyboard and program eLearning and video lessons
- Host and facilitate training programs, classes, sessions, etc. both online and in person
- Coordinate training logistics and details behind learning programs and classes including (but not limited to) tracking training completion, monitoring assignments, following up with participants, and coordinating travel arrangements
- Coach “up and coming” talent if/as needed one-on-one and/or in groups
- Build relationships with Broadvoice leaders to maximize influence of talent-related activities
- Recommend strategy, programs and initiatives that will improve the internal talent pipeline
- Measure and evaluate the success of learning and talent programs, classes, courses and initiatives and focus on continuous improvement
- Other duties as assigned
What You Bring to The Team:
- 4+ years in a role in corporate training, learning and/or organizational development
- Experience with developing eLearning (or CBTs) objects, courses or lessons (required experience is an understanding of the process, not necessarily experience with authoring, coding or programming)
- Experience coaching and developing talent in either a training or management capacity (preferably both)
- Bachelor’s degree (master’s degree in psychology, organizational development, industrial and organizational psychology, organizational leadership, instructional design or organizational behavior strongly preferred)
- Capable of maintaining a high level of energy and enthusiasm
- Creativity, enterprising, integrating perspectives and managing change
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with all levels of the organization
- Ability to interpret policies, procedures, and standard business practices
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and timeliness
- Preferred (but not required) certifications/designations: CPLP, DISC, MBTI, instructional design, performance consulting, coaching, human performance improvement, eLearning design or other training or OD-related certification.
Broadvoice is a next generation telecommunications company, servicing customers across North America and is driven by its mission of enabling individuals and organizations new and enduring ways to connect with what’s important to them. Broadvoice has been recognized by Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies. Our employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits packages including paid vacation and holidays, 401k matching, professional reimbursement, medical, dental and vision coverage, plus many other perks.
To learn more about us, visit: www.broadvoice.com
Broadvoice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform their job functions. If this position requires travel, you may be required to pass a drug screen. Broadvoice does not sponsor work visas.