Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Percentage of Travel: <15%
Location: Northridge, CA
Reports To: Sr. Director, Talent & Learning
Are you passionate about creating meaningful connections? Well, we are, too. In fact, we are committed to finding new ways to help people connect with what’s important to them. It starts with the connections we create with each other. Those relationships fuel the innovative tools we build for our partners and customers.
Broadvoice is looking for a talented Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our growing team. In this position, you’ll play a vital role in creating a strong talent pipeline to support our organization’s current and future hiring needs. If you have full-cycle recruiting experience and want to help us source, attract and hire best-in-class talent, we want to talk to you!
- Develop and implement the company’s recruiting strategy and build relationships with internal stakeholders, external partners and organizations to support this strategy
- Build passive candidate pools utilizing various recruiting sources including but not limited to resume databases, staffing agencies, career fairs, technical schools, colleges, internal referrals
- Oversee the development of initial job requisitions including outlining requirements for positions and ensuring the requisition is approved and posted
- Create and revise job descriptions as needed
- Post job advertisements to various mediums
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Interview, assess and qualify potential candidates for job and organizational fit
- Schedule interviews between candidates and hiring managers
- Participate in the hiring decision-making process
- Present job opportunities to candidates and negotiate compensation
- Utilize applicant tracking system to manage candidate workflow, create reliable data, and track results
- Gather and analyze data with useful recruiting metrics such as applicant flow, time to fill, cost per hire and others
- Ensure that all phases of the recruitment and selection process comply with applicable regulations and guidelines.
- Act as a point of contact, build candidate relationships, and ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the recruitment process
- Pre-board and onboard new employees and assist with new employee orientation
- Support multi-site recruitment environment and provide consultation, guidance and training to hiring managers and their teams on interview practices and onboarding planning (via email, phone, zoom)
- Serve as a brand ambassador for Broadvoice by knowing our products in and out, living our core values and communicating our employee value proposition to candidates
- Other duties as assigned
What You Bring to The Team:
- A bachelor’s degree in human resources, business management or related field (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years of experience in human resources full-cycle recruiting
- Experience recruiting all levels of talent
- Experience recruiting technical talent
- Familiar with recruiting and selection legislation and regulations
- Knowledge of common recruiting practices
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality regarding employee information
- Highly organized with strict attention to detail
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of the organization
- Proficient using MS Office suite, applicant tracking systems (preferably Jobvite), and 3rd party job boards and recruitment site
Broadvoice is a next generation telecommunications company, servicing customers across North America and is driven by its mission of enabling individuals and organizations new and enduring ways to connect with what’s important to them. Broadvoice has been recognized by Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies. Our employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits packages including paid vacation and holidays, 401k matching, professional reimbursement, medical, dental and vision coverage, plus many other perks.
Broadvoice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform their job functions. If this position requires travel, you may be required to pass a drug screen. Broadvoice does not sponsor work visas.