Title: Software Engineer
Department: NetOps and Dev
Percentage of Travel: <10%
Location: Northridge, CA
Reports To: Dir, Software Engineering
FLSA Status: Exempt
Are you passionate about creating meaningful connections? Well, we are, too. In fact, we are committed to finding new ways to help people connect with what’s important to them. It starts with the connections we create with each other. Those relationships fuel the innovative tools we build for our partners and customers.
Broadvoice is looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join our growing team. In this dynamic role, you’ll develop and maintain a wide variety of technologies that change how our customers connect and interact with one another. If you have experience designing, developing, deploying, troubleshooting and maintaining software solutions, we want to talk to you!
- Work with Architects and Product Managers to research, design, deploy, implement and support new software products and features
- Maintain and monitor software products
- Build improvements, features and new products from scratch
- Collaborate on, review, and improve high-level architecture guidelines
- Integrate with third-party and in-house APIs
- Write unit, integration, and browser automation tests
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Research and provide input on new technologies and team process improvement
- Peer review pull requests
- Work closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts
- Other duties as assigned
What You Bring to The Team:
- 4-5 years (minimum) of experience as a software engineer
- Experience with scrum/agile development methodologies
- Strong experience with C#
- Experience with one or more of the following: Node.JS, TypeScript, React.JS, Ruby (on Rails)
- Experience with NoSQL, Redis, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Cassandra, BigData, Machine Learning (a plus!)
- Strong self-management skills (able to work independently, juggle multiple projects, detail-oriented)
Broadvoice is a next generation telecommunications company, servicing customers across North America and is driven by its mission of enabling individuals and organizations new and enduring ways to connect with what’s important to them. Broadvoice has been recognized by Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies. Our employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits packages including paid vacation and holidays, 401k matching, professional reimbursement, medical, dental and vision coverage, plus many other perks.
To learn more about us, visit: www.broadvoice.com
Broadvoice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform their job functions. If this position requires travel, you may be required to pass a drug screen. Broadvoice does not sponsor work visas.