As part of our Service Delivery team, the purpose of the Service Delivery Manager is to oversee the work streams and professional development of team members. The Manager must be passionate about customer service and focused on building a service-driven culture with a goal of increasing customer satisfaction.
Location: Northridge, CA
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Supervise day-to-day operations of the Service Delivery Team
- Implement and update business processes that lend to providing an Amazing Experience to our Partners and Customers
- Set/assign priorities for the Service Coordinators and LNP Provisioners
- Interview and hire prospective candidates
- Ensure process compliance and service delivery timelines are achieved
- Personnel Development (sets objectives, document appraisals, monitors performance)
- Design future processes, define system requirements, and handoffs for functional areas within the Service Delivery division
- Establish measurement criteria for processes so that we can continuously improve, by assessing weak points, measuring progress and adjust to the changing needs of the business
- Escalation point for the Service Delivery Team
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business or a departmentally related field.
- Minimum of three years of responsible leadership experiences in management or supervisory positions.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in Telecom, Networking, Cloud Computing or related field.
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching and development skills.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices and employee relations.
- Demonstrated ability to foster a workplace culture that is consistent with Broadvoice’s mission, vision, guiding principles, and values.
- Evidence of the ability to practice a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational management skills.
- A self-starter with a positive attitude and passion to build team culture
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities.