Title: Service Coordinator
Department: Service Delivery
Percentage of Travel: <15%
Location: Northridge, CA or Remote
Reports To: Service Delivery Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Are you passionate about creating meaningful connections? Well, we are, too. In fact, we are committed to finding new ways to help people connect with what’s important to them. It starts with the connections we create with each other. Those relationships fuel the innovative tools we build for our partners and customers.
Broadvoice is looking for an experienced Service Coordinator to join our growing team. In this role, you will work independently to manage the design and implementation of customers applications from assigned sales orders. You will be vital for the successful implementation of new and existing customer services as the single point of contact, from contract execution to fulfillment of services. Responsibilities include but are not limited to product verification, services configuration, management of order movement within order/provisioning management systems, Customer/Vendor/Partner communications, organization of internal teams associated with order processing, manage escalations, and effectively schedule all deliverables for a successful customer onboarding. Broadvoice’s primary service offerings include VoIP, Data, & Internet. This position requires a strong independent work ethic, proficient time management skills, and the ability to multitask in a dynamic work environment.
- Utilizing Salesforce, analyze order documentation for thoroughness and accuracy, confirming that all required documentation is available. Identify and communicate to sales any missing information before processing.
- Act as the central point of contact for the client and Partner in all aspects of the implementation lifecycle including, but not limited to: order review and verification, design call scheduling and management, service installation scheduling and coordination, and client and Partner communication of milestones and important dates..
- Collaborate with the Install Team to schedule and coordinate the Site Survey and installation. Communicate any interview results, challenges, and updates that need to happen prior to installation with with the client and/or Partner.
- Schedule, coordinate, and perform the design call with the client, to develop the line configuration, builds, and call flow.
- Update Salesforce and the LMS with all changes, notes and adjustments.
- Act as the liaison for the client and Partner during implementation, coordinating communications and work orders for the Provisioning, Installations, Engineering, and Business Support teams.
- Proactively communicate any and all installation milestones and firm order commitment (FOC) dates.
- Verify that all the implementation milestones have been met prior to installation and effectively communicate and coordinate the install date with all required parties.
- Validate that all the requested services have been implemented successfully and to the client’s satisfaction. Verify that optimization is complete.
- After activation, review the first bill with the client.
- Monitor port requests from inception to completion
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What You Bring to The Team:
- A self-starter with a customer-focus
- Strong organization skills (time management, prioritization, etc.)
- Experience with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce
- Experience using MS Office tools; technically savvy
- Project management experience (PMP certified a plus!)
- A track record of problem-solving and managing multiple tasks while paying close attention to detail
- Ability to think on your feet and solve escalations on the fly
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with the telecommunications industry and a B2B SaaS business model (a plus!)
Broadvoice is a next generation telecommunications company, servicing customers across North America and is driven by its mission of enabling individuals and organizations new and enduring ways to connect with what’s important to them. Broadvoice has been recognized by Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies. Our employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits packages including paid vacation and holidays, 401k matching, professional reimbursement, medical, dental and vision coverage, plus many other perks.
To learn more about us, visit: www.broadvoice.com
Broadvoice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform their job functions. If this position requires travel, you may be required to pass a drug screen. Broadvoice does not sponsor work visas.