The Senior Product Manager plays a key role in business outcomes through designing and improving the experience that customers have with Broadvoice’s products and services. Successful candidates will own and execute on the specific deliverables related to products and features resulting in greater SaaS (software as a service) adoption across touchpoints, growth, revenue and retention.
You will translate business needs and strategies into product and design opportunities while measuring impact and innovating or iterating on opportunities for improvement. You will be responsible for defining overarching strategies for product development and manage the execution schedule.
As the Senior Product Manager, you will drive product thinking from strategy to feature definition, gathering requirements, writing specifications, design, implementation and analytics-driven iteration. You will work directly with design and development teams to create and deliver a product roadmap, and partner across Broadvoice to deliver results and gain buy in from internal stakeholders. You must be comfortable working cross-functionally across various teams within Broadvoice and must have excellent communication skills to bring transparency and clarity to the UCaaS (Unified Communications as a Platform) product roadmap. You need to be agile and willing to work in a constantly evolving environment and understand when to shift focus based on business need.
Location: Northridge, CA
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and own the key aspects of the platform
- Develop the product roadmap, strategy and requirements
- Own project and feature prioritization
- Collaborate with other product managers and various stakeholders to grow the business, products and processes company-wide
- Create A/B tests to gather data to make effective product decisions
- Stay up to date on industry trends, customer needs, and competitors; research and test new tools or practices to implement to achieve higher product performances company-wide
- Identify any inefficient or undesirable product processes, behaviors and operational issues and promptly implement the best solution
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Minimum 3 years product management experience in software
- B2B experience (ideally with small and medium-sized businesses)
- Produce management experience with SaaS products strongly preferred
- Experience leading the product development process through agile or kan ban processes
- Experience in a startup-like environment
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Well organized, with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Must thrive in a results-oriented, collaborative environment
- Comfortable with self-direction and a team player
- Knowledge of web and mobile UI standards and best practices
- Knowledge of CSS, Java Script, HTML, JIRA/Confluence, MS Office, and Azure a plus
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities.