Title: Regional Sales Manager
Department: Channel Sales
Percentage of Travel: up to 40%
Location: Anywhere in the U.S./Remote
Reports To: AVP Channel Sales
FLSA Status: Exempt
Are you passionate about creating meaningful connections? Well, we are, too. In fact, we are committed to finding new ways to help people connect with what’s important to them. It starts with the connections we create with each other. Those relationships fuel the innovative tools we build for our partners and customers.
Broadvoice is looking for an experienced Regional Sales Manager to join our growing team. In this dynamic role, you are responsible for developing and executing a regional strategy to drive profitable growth through new and existing partners within the channel. If you are passionate about helping customers and partners win, we want to talk to you!
- Build and manage long-term relationships with telecom master agents, MSPs, and subagents to create partner/customer loyalty and enhance market product intelligence
- Identify strategic sales opportunities within assigned region and develop business plans to achieve sales KPIs
- Partner with channel sales leadership to ensure sales resources are properly aligned within each territory
- Partner with a team of 7-10 channel managers to build their channel pipeline, gain new business, and develop revenue producing agents in their territories
- Attend networking and sales events and build a prospect list with the best-fit partners for Broadvoice
- Lead and attend sales meetings, product demonstrations, and large regional trade shows and partner events
- Prepare written presentations, sales forecasts, and sales reports
- Collaborate with marketing and product leadership to maximize sales opportunities and enhance product mix and design
- Enhance and promote the Broadvoice name as a brand ambassador
What You Bring to The Team:
- A sales-orientation and customer-focus
- A track record of solutions-selling success in a channel sales environment
- Ability to develop strategic sales/business plans and conduct market intelligence
- Experience in the telecommunications industry and a solid understanding of voice and data networking infrastructure
- Exceptional rapport-building, verbal and written communication, and follow-up skills
- Experience with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce
- Experience using MS Office tools; technically savvy
- Experience presenting to individuals or groups in person and via virtual meeting tools
Broadvoice is a next generation telecommunications company, servicing customers across North America and is driven by its mission of enabling individuals and organizations new and enduring ways to connect with what’s important to them. Broadvoice has been recognized by Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies. Our employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits packages including paid vacation and holidays, 401k matching, professional reimbursement, medical, dental and vision coverage, plus many other perks.
To learn more about us, visit: www.broadvoice.com
Broadvoice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform their job functions. If this position requires travel, you may be required to pass a drug screen. Broadvoice does not sponsor work visas.