As part of the Customer Success team, Premier Success Team Members are assigned 50-100 accounts that correspond to a Book of Business. Premier Success Team Members are responsible for managing the relationships with these clients acting as their dedicated representative. This entails becoming the primary contact for these accounts and delivering our very highest level of service and support to our top-level clients. Activities include delivering product training and quarterly business reviews (QBR) as well as providing product demonstrations and selling new products and services that we provide. This will require an expert level knowledge of all Broadvoice products.
The Premier Success Team Member has three primary deliverables. First priority is retention of these accounts by delivering an unparalleled experience and immediate resolution to our clients’ needs. Second priority is to help our clients engage with our technology to benefit their business through training and education. Third priority is to sell them additional products and services that we deliver to benefit their business.
Our ideal candidate will be able to identify customer needs and exceed client expectations. Interpersonal and phenomenal organizational skills are required.
The position is regional with occasional travel, and hours are based on your assignment to the East Coast or West Coast teams. This position is a salary position as there are typical hours that are worked but clients will have direct cell phone access and may need assistance after regular hours. There are two opportunities to join our teams – there is one opening to join the West Coast team based in our Sandy office and another opening to join either our East Coast or West Coast team based in our Northridge office. This position has a 1% monthly bonus that is determined based upon personal performance and combined team performance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Drive retention of accounts through consistent 5-star service
- Operate as the direct contact for Premier Account Clients
- Perform Quarterly QBRs with clients
- Conduct Webinar Product Demonstrations
- Conduct Webinar Trainings, primarily remote, occasionally on-site
- Manage all Code Orange and Code Red tickets for assigned accounts
- Lead company trainings both on site and remotely for new and existing accounts
- Submit MACs for Premier Accounts
- Coordinate renewals of Help U Support Contracts and Software Warranties
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the status of account service requests
- Update internal resources and proper documentation
- Manage inbound calls for Premier accounts
- Manage overflow for the Customer Success teams
- Work hand in hand with the Customer Success team as a team player to drive successful outcomes
- Utilize and manage multi-media channels including Incoming Calls, Emails, Service Orders and Live Chat
- Handle Platform Transitions
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Previous telecom experience preferred
- Proven work experience as an internal support technician or inside account manager
- Excellent listening, critical thinking and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills, passion and a strong service orientation in delivering a whatever it takes mentality to our customers
- Demonstrable ability to meet timelines and guidelines in a fast-paced environment
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to efficiently manage multiple media streams including phone, email, live chat and service tickets
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, use hands or fingers, and sit. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate. Broadvoice is an equal opportunity employer and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.