As part of the Customer Success team, Premier Care Team Members serve our Premier clients as well as assist the Customer Success Managers with tasks from Premier clients. Responsibilities include retention of Premier accounts by delivering an unparalleled experience and immediate resolution to our clients’ needs, helping our clients engage with our technology to benefit their business through training and education, and selling our client’s additional products and services that benefit their business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive retention of accounts through consistent 5-star service
- Operate as the direct contact for Premier Account Clients
- Conduct Secondary Webinar Product Demonstrations
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Update internal resources and proper documentation
- Manage overflow for the Retention and Premier Success teams
- Utilize and manage multi-media channels including Incoming Calls, Emails, Service Orders and Live Chat
- Handle Platform Transitions and Renewals
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Effective relationship building, with the ability to build relationships that demand loyalty
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening, critical thinking and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills, passion and strong service orientation in delivering whatever it takes mentality to our customers
- The ability to deescalate our clients’ agents and to follow through on requests
- Exceptional task and time management skills
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, use hands or fingers, and sit. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate. Broadvoice is an equal opportunity employer and complies with ADA regulations as applicable. We do not provide work visa sponsorship for this position.