As part of our Channel Sales Team , the purpose of the Pre-Sales Admin is to provide support to the pre-sales organization. The Pre-Sales Admin ensures that quotes, contracts, and customer information is entered effectively and efficiently into our various platforms. Through planning and execution, the Pre-Sales Admin also provides pro-active follow up to cases, documentation, and opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Pro-active gathering and follow up on pre-sales paperwork including COB, VoIP Ready and LOA
- Case creation for Billing, engineering, and service delivery. Follow up as required
- MAC Order creation and processing. Follow up as required
- All Salesforce duplication from B-Hive
- DocuSign documentation and follow up
- Quote and Acct creation for Multi-Location opportunities
- Salesforce reporting – Onboarding, dashboards, scorecards, etc.
- Special projects, as needed.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Strong time management, prioritization and planning skills with the ability to meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work in a dynamic environment
- Working knowledge of the following: Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.), Wireshark, Notepad/Notepad++, XML Marker, Audacity, Putty, Firefox, Chrome
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and customer service skills
- Willingness to quickly learn and follow complex procedures
- Demonstrated ability to manage and escalate issues and drive resolution
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Adaptable to change in processes, procedures, and responsibilities
- A positive, self-starter attitude with a desire to meet and exceed expectations
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, use hands or fingers, and sit. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate. Broadvoice is an equal opportunity employer and complies with ADA regulations as applicable. We do not provide work visa sponsorship for this position.