Title: Partner Sales Manager
Department: Channel Sales
Percentage of Travel: <15%
Location: Anywhere in the U.S./Remote
Reports To: Area Vice President Channel Sales
Are you passionate about creating meaningful connections? Well, we are, too. In fact, we are committed to finding new ways to help people connect with what’s important to them. It starts with the connections we create with each other. Those relationships fuel the innovative tools we build for our partners and customers.
Broadvoice is looking for an experienced Partner Sales Manager to join our growing team. In this dynamic role, you will be a key partner-facing business development resource focused on joint sales. If you love to see both customers and partners win, we want to talk to you! In this dynamic role, you will win, maintain and expand relationships with partners to sell Broadvoice services. If you have telecommunications sales experience and strong relationship-building skills, we want to talk to you!
- Lead new partners through a smooth onboarding process, start to finish
- Enable partner sales with ongoing training on products and processes
- Assist partners with pre-sale activities such as proposals, quotes and closing paperwork
- Review orders for accuracy and completeness
- Liaise with sales engineers, channel managers, and solutions architects during the sales cycle
- Ensure sales milestones are met and documented
- Build, manage and maintain long-term relationships with partners and customers
- Enhance and promote the Broadvoice name as a brand ambassador
- Deliver strong CSI results by resolving partner and customer concerns without the need for escalation
What You Bring to The Team:
- A sales-orientation and customer-focus
- Strong organization skills (time management, prioritization, etc.)
- Experience with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce
- Experience using MS Office tools; technically savvy
- A track record of sales and/or sales support success
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience presenting to individuals or groups in person and via virtual meeting tools
- Experience with the telecommunications industry and a B2B SaaS business model (a plus!)
Broadvoice is a next generation telecommunications company, servicing customers across North America and is driven by its mission of enabling individuals and organizations new and enduring ways to connect with what’s important to them. Broadvoice has been recognized by Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies. Our employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits packages including paid vacation and holidays, 401k matching, professional reimbursement, medical, dental and vision coverage, plus many other perks.
Broadvoice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform their job functions. If this position requires travel, you may be required to pass a drug screen. Broadvoice does not sponsor work visas.