Broadvoice is looking for a Junior Salesforce Administrator to join our Salesforce Team. This individual will have strong communication skills and the ability to quickly establish a rapport with all levels of internal staff.
The ideal candidate succeeds working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and thrives on finding solutions to daily challenges. Embodied characteristics include attention to detail, proficient problem solving and the ability to multitask. Self-motivation and an inherent sense of urgency are critical.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Data integrity management.
- Work with department stakeholders to develop, analyze, and maintain custom reports and dashboards to monitor performance and business processes.
- Manage user access and permissions through user setup, roles and role hierarchy, profiles, permission sets, public groups, queues, sharing rules and security.
- Document and maintain business requirements.
- Review requests and troubleshoot issues across all teams.
- Salesforce administration and configuration including workflows, process builders, and custom objects/fields
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Excellent communication and analytical skills with a strong work ethic.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with the ability to effectively prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Detail oriented with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team on multiple projects in a flexible and fast-paced environment.
- High standard of quality and accuracy.
- Must be adept with technology and be able to learn systems quickly and proficiently.
- Extensive Excel knowledge.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, use hands or fingers, and sit. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate. Broadvoice is an equal opportunity employer and complies with ADA regulations as applicable. We do not provide work visa sponsorship for this position.