Are you passionate about creating meaningful connections? Well, we are, too. In fact, we are committed to finding new ways to help people connect with what’s important to them. It starts with the connections we create with each other. Those relationships fuel the innovative tools we build for our partners and customers.
Broadvoice is looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative to join our growing team. In this role, you will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth goals. If you are comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales, we want to talk to you!
Location: Northridge, CA
Percentage of Travel: <15%
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, outbound cold calls and emails, and referral partner relationships
- Evaluate customers’ telecom needs and requirements
- Develop customized solutions packages by utilizing a consultative sales approach
- Close sales and achieve monthly quotas and key performance indicators
- Liaise with internal and external resources to facilitate seamless installations and implementations
- Build and maintain a sales pipeline and database of prospects
- Research and proactively reach out to SMB prospects in target markets
- Enhance and promote the Broadvoice name as a brand ambassador
What You Bring to The Table
- A sales-orientation and customer-focus
- Strong listening and presentation skills (phone sales expertise a plus!)
- Experience with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce
- Experience using MS Office tools; technically savvy
- A track record of over-achieving sales quotas
- Experience in the telecommunications industry and in B2B sales
- Initiative and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Broadvoice is a next generation telecommunications company, servicing customers across North America and is driven by its mission of enabling individuals and organizations new and enduring ways to connect with what’s important to them. Broadvoice has been recognized by Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies. Our employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits packages including paid vacation and holidays, 401k matching, professional reimbursement, medical, dental and vision coverage, plus many other perks.
To learn more about us, visit: www.broadvoice.com
Broadvoice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform their job functions. If this position requires travel, you may be required to pass a drug screen. Broadvoice does not sponsor work visas.