As part of the Care team, the Customer Care Representative position is focused primarily on assisting existing customers with inbound customer service requests, including phone, email and live chat inquiries regarding their phone system.
- The first point of contact for new and existing customers, providing a sweet customer experience. Manage inbound calls, emails, service orders and live chat requests.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with client accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Handle customer complaints providing appropriate solutions and alternatives with follow up to ensure resolution.
- The target candidate will ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- Demonstrate strong critical thinking
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, policies and quickly adapts to change.
- Experience with soft skills and active listening over the phone
- Capable of multi-tasking, prioritizing, and managing time effectively
- Typing speed of 40wpm +
- Experience with Microsoft Office and use of multiple systems
- Experience in Telecommunication Industry
- 2+ years or more Customer Service / Inbound Call Center experience preferred
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, use hands or fingers, and sit. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate. Broadvoice is an equal opportunity employer and complies with ADA regulations as applicable. We do not provide work visa sponsorship for this position.