Product & Service Changes
We are offering our Broadvoice Communicator messaging application free on standard seats. Communicator allows users to call, chat, and text from their business phone number. Additionally, we’ve launched a desktop version for MAC and PC, so you can always be available.
We’ve deployed a beta version of our video calling application to all Standard and Pro-Seats users on the b-hive platform. While still in beta, We felt it was essential to give our customers a way to have more personal interactions. Video will remain free for Standard users through December 31, 2020 and indefinitely for Pro-Seat users.
In addition to waived expedite fees and product features, below are our some additional for how we can provide assistance to customers impacted by the corona virus.
- Waived Late Fees and Payment Arrangements. We don’t want to let a single customer loose service because of economic disruption caused by this. We will work with our customers on custom payment arrangements to help them get back on their feet.
- Service Credits. We recognize that many businesses, like restaurants, gyms and bars, are temporarily shut down. Where payment arrangements aren’t sufficient, we’ll work with customers to apply service credits to try help cover the costs.
- Help Enable Remote. Access for our partners and customers. The advantage to a cloud environment is you don’t have to be locked to a physical location. Our team of experts are here to help you setup teleworking environments for your employees with no additional fees.
- Dedicated Help. We’ve set up a dedicated toll-free number 888-261-3444 where customers can speak to a representative who will work to understand your circumstance and see how best Broadvoice can assist.
For customers who need to quickly switch to teleworking, we are offering FREE EXPEDITE services on order activations that don’t require porting and under 10 seats. For orders over 10 seats, contact your sales representative to discuss expedite options.
HELPFUL TIPS FOR WORKING REMOTELY:
If your organization is tackling teleworking for the first time, we want to make that transition seamless, so your teams can conduct business as usual, even during these extraordinary circumstance. Here are some tips to optimize your Broadvoice service for teleworking.
- How to Guide: 4 Tips for Working Remotely
- b-hive Tutorial
BUSINESS CONTINUITY PLANS
To read about our business continuity plans and answers to frequently asked questions related to COVID-19 and our business operations, visit our FAQ page.
Change the Way Your Business Communicates
Our team loves to talk. Let’s chat about the solution
that’s right for your business.