Percentage of Travel: less than 10%
Location: Northridge or Denver
Reports To: Director, Demand Marketing
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Are you passionate about creating meaningful connections? Well, we are, too. In fact, we are committed to finding new ways to help people connect with what’s important to them. It starts with the connections we create with each other. Those relationships fuel the innovative tools we build for our partners and customers.
Broadvoice is looking for an experienced Copywriter to join our growing team. In this dynamic role, you’ll showcase your creativity, versatility and writing skills while working on a wide variety of materials and projects that support the brand and marketing initiatives for the organization. If you have telecommunications sales experience and strong relationship-building skills, we want to talk to you!
- Write creative, compelling, error-free copy with emphasis on brand, value proposition, problem-solution dynamics, education, and call to action for all marketing materials; including blog, web, email, advertisements, newsletters, brochures, reports, proposals, press releases, product manuals, presentations, infographics, e-books, correspondence, etc.
- Edit existing copy for alignment with Broadvoice’s style guidelines
- Tailor writing styles to fit various media formats and audiences
- Multitask and simultaneously manage multiple jobs with short deadlines
- Develop expertise in our audience (members) and in our products and services
- Provide general support to the Marketing Department as needed
- Enhance and promote the Broadvoice name as a brand ambassador
What You Bring to The Team:
- Portfolio that demonstrates writing and editing skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
- Experience producing a variety of content (about products and services, adjacent technologies, compliance, and other business and sales topics) in both long and short form (B2B SaaS experience preferred)
- Ability to make complex topics engaging
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools
- Strong self-management skills (able to work independently, juggle multiple projects, detail-oriented)
- Knowledge of Hubspot/automated marketing tools (a plus!)
Broadvoice is a next generation telecommunications company, servicing customers across North America and is driven by its mission of enabling individuals and organizations new and enduring ways to connect with what’s important to them. Broadvoice has been recognized by Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies. Our employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits packages including paid vacation and holidays, 401k matching, professional reimbursement, medical, dental and vision coverage, plus many other perks.
To learn more about us, visit: www.broadvoice.com
Broadvoice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform their job functions. If this position requires travel, you may be required to pass a drug screen. Broadvoice does not sponsor work visas.