As part of the Customer Success team, Client Success Team Members serve our clients with MRC’s from 1,000 -2,5000 per month in MRC. They are the next level up from customer support and deliver a higher level of support and engagement with our clients. In addition, they are assigned to assist the Premier Success team with tasks from Premier clients. They are responsible for managing the relationships with these clients acting as their dedicated representative. This entails becoming the primary contact for these accounts and delivering our very highest level of service and support to our mid-tier and top-level clients.
The Customer Success Team Member has three primary deliverables. First priority is retention of these accounts by delivering an unparalleled experience and immediate resolution to our clients’ needs. Second priority is to help our clients engage with our technology to benefit their business through training and education. Third priority is to sell them additional products and services that we deliver to benefit their business.
Activities include providing product demonstrations and selling new products and services that we provide. It requires an expert level knowledge of our products and services as you will be providing demonstrations and product training on all Broadvoice products. Our ideal candidate will be able to identify customer needs and exceed client expectations. Interpersonal and phenomenal organizational skills are required.
The position is regional with occasional travel, and hours are based on your assignment to the East Coast or West Coast teams. There are two opportunities to join our East Coast team – one opening each in our Northridge and Sandy offices. There is one opening to join the West Coast team based in our Sandy office.
This position has a 1% monthly bonus that is determined based upon personal performance and then combined team performance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Drive retention of accounts through consistent 5-star service
- Operate as the direct contact for Premier Account Clients
- Conduct Secondary Webinar Product Demonstrations\
- Manage overflow Code Orange and Core Red tickets
- Lead company trainings both onsite and remotely for new and existing accounts
- Submit MACs for Premier Accounts
- Coordinate renewals of Help U Support Contracts and Software Warranties
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the status of account service requests
- Update internal resources and proper documentation
- Manage inbound calls for Premier Accounts
- Manage overflow for the Retention and Premier Success teams
- Utilize and manage multi-media channels including Incoming Calls, Emails, Service Orders and Live Chat
- Handle Platform Transitions and Renewals
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Previous telecom experience preferred
- Effective relationship building, with the ability to build relationships that demand loyalty
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening, critical thinking and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills, passion and a strong service orientation in delivering a whatever it takes mentality to our customers
- A happy, friendly and professional attitude
- The ability to learn, understand and teach customers how to use our products
- The ability to deescalate our clients’ agents and to follow through on requests
- Exceptional task and time management skills, demonstrating the ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently, and meet timelines and guidelines in a fast-paced environment
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to efficiently manage multiple media streams including phone, email, live chat and service tickets
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, use hands or fingers, and sit. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate. Broadvoice is an equal opportunity employer and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.