Title: Channel Manager
Department: Channel Sales
Percentage of Travel: up to 40%
Location: Anywhere in the U.S./Remote
Reports To: AVP Channel Sales
FLSA Status: Exempt
Are you passionate about creating meaningful connections? Well, we are, too. In fact, we are committed to finding new ways to help people connect with what’s important to them. It starts with the connections we create with each other. Those relationships fuel the innovative tools we build for our partners and customers.
Broadvoice is looking for an experienced Channel Manager to join our growing team. In this dynamic role, you will win, maintain and expand relationships with partners to sell Broadvoice services. If you have telecommunications sales experience and strong relationship-building skills, we want to talk to you!
- Collaborate with partners to achieve sales goals
- Create business plans and monthly/quarterly revenue targets with top partners and provide timely, accurate reports and other information on partner activities
- Recruit new and productive sales agents/channel partners
- Communicate with partners on a regular basis to consult on expanding business opportunities
- Educate partners on Broadvoice products, processes and procedures
- Attend sales calls with partners, conduct negotiations during the sales cycle, and assist in closing opportunities with end-users
- Collaborate with marketing and senior team members to provide direction on partner and market requirements
- Differentiate Broadvoice from the competition through consistent communication and ongoing training of products and new selling tools
- Travel as required according to business needs, which may include 2-3 annual industry trade shows
- Work with sales operations, customer experience and business support to resolve customer and agent-related issues and escalations
- Enhance and promote the Broadvoice name as a brand ambassador
What You Bring to The Team:
- A sales-orientation and customer-focus
- A track record of sales success in a channel sales environment
- Experience in the telecommunications industry and a solid understanding of voice and data networking infrastructure
- Exceptional rapport-building, verbal and written communication, and follow-up skills
- Experience with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce
- Experience using MS Office tools; technically savvy
- Experience presenting to individuals or groups in person and via virtual meeting tools
Broadvoice is a next generation telecommunications company, servicing customers across North America and is driven by its mission of enabling individuals and organizations new and enduring ways to connect with what’s important to them. Broadvoice has been recognized by Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies. Our employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits packages including paid vacation and holidays, 401k matching, professional reimbursement, medical, dental and vision coverage, plus many other perks.
To learn more about us, visit: www.broadvoice.com
Broadvoice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform their job functions. If this position requires travel, you may be required to pass a drug screen. Broadvoice does not sponsor work visas.