The Broadvoice Business Support Technician is responsible for providing technical support to new and existing clients. We are looking for someone who is passionate about customer service and focused on championing a service-driven culture with a goal of increasing customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Help coach Tier 1 Technicians through customer requests as necessary
- Respond to client escalations and special requests, ensuring customer requests are responded to in a timely manner
- Perform necessary troubleshooting steps and ensure peak system and product performance
- Provision and refurbish Hardware
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with client accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Identify and report any bugs or defects as well as document feature requests that will refine the product
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Utilize internal tools and tracking system to document issue details
- Perform other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Minimum of 1-year experience troubleshooting and/or installing network equipment such as firewalls, routers, and switches preferred.
- Familiarity with internet connections types, common routers and configurations
- Experience with soft skills and active listening over the phone
- VoIP and SIP, Packet capture/Wireshark analyzing skills, Asterisk, Linux, Metaswitch, and Zultys skills are a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task, demonstrating accountability and follow-through
- Ability to work in a team environment and take direction from management and supervisors
- A team player with a positive attitude
- Excellent oral/written communication and customer service skills including a good phone presence
- Experience with Microsoft Office and use of multiple systems
- Typing speed of 40wpm +
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities.