Learn about all the b-hive features
Every organization is different and requires different ring strategies; the b-hive features have you covered for whatever your needs are. The b-hive portal (portal.broadvoice.com) offers numerous robust features, transforming your phone system to the next level. By leveraging these fantastic features, you can control exactly how your business phone system operates.
Users: have access to personal voicemails, call records, faxes, communicator (pro-seat), team, presence settings, personal settings, and any call centers they are an agent in
Managers: additional access to all call reports, analytics, and all contact centers (under call reports, managers can see their call record, the call records for all the numbers on the system, analytics, and the records of each contact center)
Account Admins: additional access to the Settings tab, which allows admins to edit phone system and company ring strategy
- Effortlessly upload or create audio on the portal to use for voicemails, greetings, announcements, or automated attendants
- There are a variety of ways to upload audio to the portal, including text to speech and record by phone, choose whichever method best fits your needs and b-hive will automatically load it to the system
- Set up a specific ring strategy based on hours of operations, and a unique ring strategy for when your business is closed
- The holiday tab allows you to override regular business hours easily;customize the green and where the phones ring too
- Business hours help companies allocate calls according to their schedule, making sure customers are still being taken care of after hours
- Do you ever need to page a specific person in your company or multiple people at the same time? Paging systems can be expensive, but b-hive paging is integrated it into the phone system
- Even if your office has multiple locations, you can page other offices, not mater their geographical location
- Dial the extension, and your voice will broadcast over their speakerphone
Let’s get started today!
Pssst…do you want to be a partner?
Join the Broadvoice team and sell our great products, services and support.