Title: Area Vice President, Channel Sales
Department: Channel Sales
Percentage of Travel: up to 40%
Location: Anywhere in the U.S./Remote
Reports To: SVP of Sales and Marketing
Are you passionate about creating meaningful connections? Well, we are, too. In fact, we are committed to finding new ways to help people connect with what’s important to them. It starts with the connections we create with each other. Those relationships fuel the innovative tools we build for our partners and customers.
Broadvoice is looking for an experienced Area Vice President, Channel Sales to join our growing team. In this dynamic role, you will build, develop and manage a sales team to achieve pipeline and revenue quotas in a multi-state territory. If you are a strong sales leader with telecommunications experience, we want to talk to you!
- Accurately set, manage and achieve (or exceed) team sales/revenue goals
- Recruit, interview, hire, train, manage and effectively lead a high-performing sales team
- Provide coaching and management oversight to the channel sales and partner teams to help them set correct customer expectations during the sales process and create an outstanding customer experience
- Ensure sales and activity models are performed and adopted
- Create and distribute timely and accurate reporting of sales results within the market
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to establish and implement channel sales procedures and best practices
- Work with sales operations, service delivery and customer support teams to resolve customer and agent-related issues and escalations
- Build and maintain strong cross-functional relationships between sales and other Broadvoice departments
- Enhance and promote the Broadvoice name as a brand ambassador
- Other duties as assigned
What You Bring to The Team:
- Experience building, coaching, motivating and managing a high-performing channel sales team
- Experience working with partners, agents and resellers
- A proven track record of achieving sales/revenue targets and profitable business outcomes
- Ability to anticipate changes in a competitive market and react or adapt as needed
- Strong decision-making, verbal and written communication, and project management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Experience with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce
- Experience using MS Office tools, reporting and analytics; technically savvy
- Experience presenting to individuals or groups in person and via virtual meeting tools
Broadvoice is a next generation telecommunications company, servicing customers across North America and is driven by its mission of enabling individuals and organizations new and enduring ways to connect with what’s important to them. Broadvoice has been recognized by Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies. Our employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits packages including paid vacation and holidays, 401k matching, professional reimbursement, medical, dental and vision coverage, plus many other perks.
Broadvoice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform their job functions. If this position requires travel, you may be required to pass a drug screen. Broadvoice does not sponsor work visas.