Charging the Phone
The Wi-Fi SIP Phone will charge an installed battery when connected to the AC power
charger, and the power charger is connected to a power source. The power charger
automatically adjusts to any voltage between 100-240 volts at 50 or 60 Hz. No voltage
range settings are required. The power charger automatically adjusts to any voltage
between 100-240 volts at 50 or 60 Hz.
Mini USB Cable
The Wi-Fi SIP Phone includes a mini USB cable that can be used to charge the phone?s
battery from a connected PC.nThe mini USB cable can also be used to download updated
software to the phone.
After the battery has been fully charged first time, following charges require only
three hours. You do not have to power off the phone while charging, just connect
the charger as described above and wait until the LCD display indicates the battery
is fully charged.
A fully charged phone has about 3 hours of talk time. Standby time lasts for about
Note: It is normal for the battery and charger to
be warm during charging.
Switching the Phone On/Off
Push and hold down the End/Power key for more than two seconds to power on the phone.
The LCD display turns on showing an image of a white sun on a yellow background.
Allow 30 seconds for the phone to start up.
Associate and Register Your Phone:
Once you have established a network connection, you need to enter your SIP VoIP
service account details as provided by BroadVoice.
To associate and register your phone, follow these steps:
- Press the Navigation Key to select the main menu.
- From the main menu, select Network Settings.Then, from the Network Settings menu,
- From the VoIP Setting menu, select the profile that you are going to view or edit.
- Press the Left Soft Key to access the Options menu, then select View/Edit.
- On the SIP configuration, Basic tab screen, enter details as provided by your SIP
The minimum SIP details required are:
On the SIP configuration, Advanced tab screen, enter the following details as provided
by your SIP service provider: SIP Proxy
- Phone Number – Your SIP account phone number.
- Display Name – The name that identifies you to other
- SIP service users when you make calls.
- Auth. Name – Your SIP account username that uniquely identifies you to the
- Auth. Password – An alphanumeric string that uniquely identifies the SIP user?s
On the SIP configuration, Profile tab screen, enter the profile name you want to
- SIP Proxy Address – sip.broadvoice.com, The Domain name or
IP address of the SIP proxy server.
- SIP Proxy Port – The proxy server port number, normally 5060.
- SIP Registrar Address – proxy.dca.broadvoice.com, The Domain
name or IP address of the SIP registrar server.
- SIP Registrar Port – The SIP registrar server port number, normally 5060.